Monday, February 19, 2007

My Time Has Come!

Okay. Here it is, buds. The blog you've all been waiting for (haven't you?) I'm up and running, here. As Woody Allen said, "90% of success is just showing up." So I'm showing up. I did take about 5 minutes to come up with a blogname. I picked BLOODSPAWN, which sounded kind of memorable. But the site wanted me to add 7K, the title that plants me firmly in the alternative zone. Here I am, then. The blood-spawned alien to earth, plunderer of worlds, agent of Jesus.
Hello, world. Can you handle the truth? Or are you just bluffing? Alan Lunn

4 comments:

deadbugs said...

Yep, I see's ya!

Anonymous said...

Cool Now you are in the world of blogging. Check out my entry on Sunday. I will probally get killed over this one.

Owl said...

Thanks for visiting, dudes. But, please, next time, take your shoes off at the door.

I guess I need to profile next. But I clicked that on and there was nothing there to work with. But, let patience have its perfect work, eh?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.